As a seafarer you have rights - employment rights, legal rights, trade union rights and human rights.
In this area you will find information about what your rights are, how to defend them and what the ITF is doing to protect them.
Please use the links below to view content in this section.
- What are my basic rights under ILO?
- What do I need to know before I board?
- What sort of job scams are there?
- What are ITF agreements?
- What should my wages be?
- How can I find information out about a ship?
- What are my legal rights?
- How do I stand up for my rights?