There are different ways to contact the ITF. Whether you contact us by email, phone or social media, providing the following information will help us to deal with your issue more effectively:
- You (name, rank, nationality)
- Your ship (name, flag, IMO number, ship type)
- Your location (current port, sail date, next port, ETA)
- Your problem (brief description)
- Your contact details (phone number, email address)
If you will not be contactable for some time (e.g. leaving port), please leave details as above and we will try to follow up the problem in the best way possible during that period.
Contact an ITF Inspector
If you are on board or in port and have an urgent problem, you can contact an ITF inspector.
If you cannot reach an ITF inspector you can contact our dedicated seafarer support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us by text or Facebook
Text message: +44 7984356573